Dr. Ho King Hee
Dr Ho King Hee spent several years teaching Neurology and Internal Medicine in the National University of Singapore before leaving in 2001 for private practice in the K H Ho Neurology and Medical Clinic at the Gleneagles Medical Centre. He received subspecialty training in giddiness and disorders of balance as well as neurophysiology in the course of postgraduate fellowships in the Institute of Neurology, Queen Square, London and in Oxford University respectively.
Dr Ho has published extensively on headache epidemiology in Singapore and was Founder-President of the Singapore chapter of the International Headache Society. He was a member of the Singapore Ministry of Health Clinical Practice Guideline Workgroups on headache and cancer pain. Dr Ho sits on the Pain Advisory Board of Singapore and was a long-standing Advisory Board Member of the Epilepsy Care Group of Singapore. He enjoys his responsibilities as an external examiner for postgraduate Family Medicine candidates in Singapore and continues to teach primary care physicians and university undergraduates on a regular basis.
Dr Ho King Hee's clinic practice includes the following clinical areas:
• Headache screening: diagnosis and treatment of head and facial pain.
• Epilepsy management: diagnosis and treatment of seizures.
• Stroke service: diagnosis, treatment and prevention of stroke
• Pain service: diagnosis and treatment of chronic pain problems.
• Giddiness evaluation: diagnosis and management of giddiness and vertigo
• Memory disorders: diagnosis of Alzheimer and other dementias
His clinic also provides electrophysiological facilities for nerve conduction studies and needle electromyography for diagnosis of conditions like carpal tunnel syndrome, facial paralysis, peripheral nerve disease and muscle diseases.
Schedule of Fees:
• In-Office Consultations
- First visit (15 to 30 minutes): $125.00 - $150.00
- Subsequent visits (up to 15 minutes): $65.00 - $80.00
- Extended consultations over 15 minutes may be charged at $50.00 per 10-minute block
• Out-of-Office Consultations
- Home visits: An additional S$150.00 - $200.00 is chargeable in addition to in-office rates.
- Emergency consultations in hospital: $200.00 - $400.00, depending on time of day or night.
- Hospital inpatient consultations: $100.00 - $200.00 daily, depending on the complexity of the case.
• Completion of Insurance Forms
These are provided as a free service as required, unless paid for by the insurance company.
• Prescription Fees
Prescription fees are waived. Medication refills may be collected from the clinic at need with the doctor's concurrence.
• Consultation fees do not include the cost of medications, injections, procedures or laboratory tests (e.g. blood tests and X-Rays).
The prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) will apply to all charges.