Dr. Joyce Lim Teng Ee
Dr Joyce Lim Teng Ee is a skin specialist, recognised and accredited by the Ministry of Health, Singapore and also by the Ministry of Health in Malaysia. She is also a registered doctor with the Health Authority in Hongkong SAR .
Dr Joyce Lim graduated from the Medical Faculty, University of Malaya in 1978. She completed her internal medicine specialisation and was admitted as a physician member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ireland. Thereafter she served as a consultant physician with the Ministry of Health, Malaysia till 1988. Dr Lim was subsequently conferred the fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ireland in 1992.
Dr Joyce Lim completed her dermatological training at the National Skin Centre, Singapore in 1991 and went on to sub specialise in dermatologic surgery and laser surgery. She also did perceptorships under renown dermatologists/dermatologic and laser surgeons in both Europe and the USA. Dr Joyce Lim was the first Division Head, Dermatologic and Laser Surgery at the National Skin Centre, Singapore till 2000 when she left to start her own practice, the Joyce Lim Skin and Laser Clinic at the Paragon in Orchard Road, Singapore. She is currently an adjunct professor with USTI University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Dr Joyce Lim is an appointed member of the Pigment Disorders Academy (PDA) since its inception in 2003. The PDA is a group of renowned dermatologists worldwide who have special interests in pigmentary disorders and who meets regularly to exchange information and discuss issues relating to skin pigmentary problems. From such meetings various scientific papers have been published.
Dr Joyce Lim is one of the founding directors of the Asian Dermatologic Laser and Surgery Research Group(ADLAS). ADLAS was formed in 2005 by a group of dermatologists to organise yearly meetings for dermatologists from the region (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Hongkong and the Philippines) to share their experiences and exchange professional opinions on laser treatments, skin surgery and aesthetic dermatological procedures of the Asian skin.
Dr Joyce Lim is also one of the founding directors of Aesthetic Dermatology Educational Group (ADEG), a group of like- minded dermatologists who are interested in teaching doctors on aesthetic procedures. The ADEG is recognised by the Singapore Medical Council to conduct courses and to issue certificates of competence for doctors who wish to learn aesthetic procedures.
Dr Lim is a member of the following:
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgey
- Fellow, American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Fellow, International Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, International Society of Cosmetic Laser Surgeon
- Fellow, International Society of Cosmetic Dermatology
- Life member, Dermatological Society of Singapore
- Member, Asia Pacific Academy of Antiageing Medicine
- Hon Fellow, Philippines Dermatology Society
- Member, Dermatological Society of Malaysia
- Council Member, Asian Dermatological Congress
- Member, Pigment Disorder Academy
- Director, Asian Dermatological Laser and Surgery Research and Study Group
- Director, Aesthetic Dermatology Educational Group
Dr Joyce Lim treats medical skin problems and provides aesthetic and laser treatments.
The following skin conditions that can be treated in Dr Joyce LIm’s clinic includes:
- Aging skin
- Eczema and skin rash
- Hair and scalp problems
- Pigmentation including freckles, melasma and dark eye rings
- Moles and skin growths
- Nail problems
- Red face and rosacea
- Scars and keloids
- Skin cancer screening
- Skin infection including warts
- Facial and leg veins
- Stretch marks
- Sweaty palms and underarms
Dr Joyce Lim's clinic provides these laser and aesthetic services:
- Chemical peels
- Dermal fillers
- Hair growth
- Hair removal
- Laser treatment including Fraxel laser
- LED skin rejuvenation
- Non invasive aesthetic enhancements
- Non invasive fat reduction and body sculpting
- Photorejuvenation using OPT and BBL
- Skin tightening
- thermage and IR
- Skin rejuvenation
- Tattoo removal
- Wrinkle reduction
- Scar treatment